Travelling is all about having great experiences and collecting some sweet memories that you can take down in your memory lane. When it comes to planning a holiday trip, hills is the best place to rejuvenate and refresh your mind, body, and soul. Talking about hills, what better than a trip to Dalhousie-Khajjiar. These are some amazing destinations in Himachal that will give you a spectacular view of The Himalayas, bring you close to nature and give you the experience of real adventure in the hills.
Looking for tour packages for destinations in Himachal, Dalhousie-Khajjiar tour package will be one of the most alluring ones. On your trip to Dalhousie-Khajjiar, you can gather a lot of good memories by visiting some of the greatest laces in the town. Here are some of the suggestions on what to do and which places to visit on your Dalhousie-Khajjiar trip.
- Visit the “Mini Switzerland” of India: Khajjiar, also known as the “Mini Switzerland” is a small town near Dalhousie. A beautiful landscape of forests, lakes and green pastures attract a lot of tourists. Located at an elevation of 6,500 feet, the picturesque landscapes will leave you spellbound. In Khajjiar visit the small lake which is one of the most liked places by the travelers. Khajjiar is known for its golf course in the lush green setting, beautiful temples and dense green forests. Also, try all the adventure sports like paragliding, horse riding, zorbing, trekking, etc.
- Cafe Dalhouise for Food Lovers: Cafe Dalhousie is a food joint that every tourist loves to visit. It is well known in the city for the delicious food of multiple international cuisines and great ambiance. The outside view of valleys and mountains from the cafe is something to die for in a pleasant evening. Enjoy some of their specialties like sandwiches, pizza, and shakes, etc.
- Do try Paragliding at Khajjiar: Enjoy a never like before experience with one of the adventurous activities in Dalhousie. The best time to enjoy this exciting activity is from September to November as the weather is most favorable during this period. One should definitely try this activity when in Khajjiar.
- Experience Real Adventure with Rock Climbing in Dalhousie: Adventure lovers and sports enthusiast will definitely love this! This is one of the most popular activities and is majorly carried out in Dalhousie. Rock climbing is done under an expert’s supervision so you can absolutely enjoy the activity without having to care about your safety.
- Do not miss out Panchpula: Panchpuls which means 'Five Bridges' is a most visited spot with picnic spots, serene waterfalls, and terrains for trekking activities. The place is 2 Kms away from Dalhousie and one can walk along enjoying the landscapes and refresh with some natural air around.
- Enjoy Nature’s beauty at Satdhara Falls: Satdhara Falls is a beautiful site in the Chamba valley, with a great view of lush green forests and snow covered mountains. The water at this fall is believed to contain mica, which is the best remedy for various skin diseases. The green landscapes, massive trees and fog tinted hills in the surrounding just ads to the beauty of the waterfall. This is a great place for travelers looking for peace and tranquillity in their hectic work life. Enjoy the exquisiteness of the place and make your trip a memorable one.